If you want to rise up your mood, to perk up your wardrobe the agate, shell and lapis lazuli earrings are all you need. So pretty and feminine, they’re great for whenever you want to add a girly touch. Their style and design ate truly captivating.
– (Grade C) agate (natural/dyed) chips beads, multicolore, (5x2mm-10x5mm);
– shell loose beads, round, ivory, 20mm – diameter; (they are made from natural shells, so the surface may look cratered. It is normal phenomenon rather than quality problem. Please rest assured.)
– red mottled effect, round glass beads – diameter 8 mm;
– (Grade B) Lapis Lazuli (natural/dyed) lflat round, dark blue beads, about 6.0 mm( 2/8″) x 4.0 mm( 1/8″);
– silver plated ear wire hooks (17×18 mm).
These earrings measures about 6 cm / 2.36 inches long and are lightweight – 5 grams and comfortable.
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.