Projects and Features
1) Cinnabar Coat – It’s time for overcoats and this one is a fashion clasic.
2) Woodstock Duster – A colorful and fitted jacket that brings out the funk.
3) Sapphire Stars Skirt – Crochet icy bluesnowflakes for a stunning skirt.
4) Smokey Quartz Tunic – A pullover with an openwork yoke can dress up or down in a shimmery yarn.
5) Pineapple Ice Cardigan – Pineapple lace edges a luxurious wrap cardigan.
6) Buttercup Baby – This two-piece set for tots features ruffle bottomed bloomers.
7) Josephine Pullover – Mix your knitting and crochet skills in a feminine pullover.
8) Maiko Jacket – A kimono inspired jacket from Lily M. Chin’s latest book.
9) Ultraviolet Coat – Slip into a roomy belted and hooded coat when days turn chilly.
10) Citrine Skirt – Panels are worked separately then joined to make an A-line skirt.
11) Woven Silver Scarves – Try your hand at woven crochet with two eye catching scarves.
12) Getting into the loop – Add weaving to your crochet for a new look.
13) Boho Blocks Cardigan – A Granny square jacket for any occasion.
14) Autumn Foliage Bag – Mix colors and textures in a leafy tote.
15) Wendy’s Waistcoat – Hook this starburst vest to wear over a close fit tee.
16) All spice Hat – Tapestry crochet at its best in a warm tone topper.
17) Luscious Collar – Make a neck warming collar with lacy yoke for the turning season.
18) City Stripes – A simple afghan pattern comes to life with vibrant colors.
19) Staff Projects – Six great crocheted extras to top off your ensemble.
20) Ribbon Corsage Pillows – Simple square pillows dressed up with ribbon embellishments.
Quantity Available – 2